Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 24 May 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms","Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Tyraweb website(the "Service") operated by Tyraweb Solutions.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with These Terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content , features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Tyraweb and its licensors. The service is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of both Kenya and other countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or Service without the prior written consent of Tyraweb.
The types of personal information we collect and hold
We collect personal information about our users in order to provide our products, services, and customer support. Our products, services, and customer support are
provided through many platforms including but not limited to: websites, email, and telephone. The specific platform and product, service, or
support you interact with may affect the personal data we collect.
Not all information requested, collected, and processed by us is "Personal Information" as it does not identify you as a specific natural person.
This will include majority of "User Generated Content" that you provide us with the intention of sharing with other users. Such "Non-Personal Information"
In some situation users may provide us with personal information without us asking for it, or through means not intended for the collection of particular
types of information. Whilst we may take reasonable steps to protect this data, the user will have bypassed our systems, processes, and control and
In some situations users may provide us personal information over platforms that are outside our control; for example through social media or forums.
How we collect personal information
While you use our products and services you may be asked to provide certain types of personal information. This might happen through our website,
applications, online chat systems, telephone, paper forms, or in-person meetings. We will give you a Collection Notice at the time,
to explain how we will use the personal information we are asking for. The notice may be written or verbal.
We may request, collect, or process the following information:
- Account Details - username, password.
- Contact Details - email address, phone number.
- Location Details - physical address, timezone.
Information Security and Quality
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its quality. We implement appropriate measures and processes,
such as using encryption software when transmitting certain sensitive information, to help us to keep your information secure and to maintain its quality.
How we use personal information
The information we request, collect, and process is primarily used to provide users with the product or service they have requested.
More specifically, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide the service or product you have requested;
- to facilitate the creation of a User Contract (see Terms of Service for more information);
- to provide technical or other support to you;
- to answer enquiries about our services, or to respond to a complaint;
- to promote our other programs, products or services which may be of interest to you (unless you have opted out from such communications);
- to conduct data analysis, research and otherwise build and improve our platforms;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- if otherwise permitted or required by law; or
- for other purposes with your consent, unless you withdraw your consent for these purposes.
Accessing, correcting, or downloading your personal information
You have the right to request access to the personal information Freelancer holds about you. Unless an exception applies,
we must allow you to see the personal information we hold about you, within a reasonable time period, and without unreasonable expense
for no charge. Most personal information can be accessed by logging into your account. If you wish to access information that is not accessible
through the platform, or wish to download all personal information we hold on you in a portable data format, please contact our Privacy Officer.
You also have the right to request the correction of the personal information we hold about you. All your personal information can be updated
through the user settings pages. If you require assistance please contact our customer support.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Tyraweb. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that Tyraweb shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace the terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound to the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using the Service.
- The website is controlled and maintained by Tyraweb Solutions.
- These are the website terms and conditions of use which apply to the use of the website to the users. By accessing the website, you agree to these terms.
- We may provide links to other websites or resources. We are whatsoever not responsible for the availability of the external sites.
- You acknowledgee that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the website shall remain at all times owned by us.
- By posting on the website, the user shall be deemed to have granted TYRAWEB a royalty-free, perpetual license to publish, edit and display.
Copyright © 2021 Tyraweb. All rights reserved. This Website and accompanying products and documentation are the copyrighted property of Tyraweb.
and/or its licensors and protected by copyright laws and international intellectual property treaties. Tyraweb and related logo, and all related
product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Tyraweb. All other product and service marks
contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Tyraweb or third party trademarks or logos without the prior written
consent of Tyraweb or the applicable trademark owner is strictly prohibited.